Engen Limited is owned by Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), the Malaysian national oil company which holds 74% of our equity. Phembani Group (Pty) Ltd, a black-controlled South African company focusing on the broader energy sector, holds the remaining 26% through Afric Energy Resources Pty Limited. Engen Petroleum Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Engen Limited (Engen), with its head office in Cape Town, South Africa.