Engen is an oil company focusing on the downstream refined petroleum products market and related businesses.
Engen markets approximately 500 petrochemical products, many of which are manufactured in our four manufacturing plants.
Security of supply lies at the heart of Engen’s distribution network, which is why we continually seek new efficiencies and innovations in our supply chain.
Engen is committed to Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality excellence in all our activities wherever we operate as this will ensure our long-term sustainability.
The interests of every Engen customer lies at forefront of all we do and is why we operate on a brand philosophy of what matters to you, matter to us.
Engen’s support services are all firmly focussed on enabling the business to deliver on our brand promise of 'With us you are Number One.'
Our corporate values are the standards of excellence we strive to achieve as a responsible corporate citizen.
Engen Limited is owned by Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), the Malaysian national oil company which holds 80% of our equity. Phembani, a black-controlled South African company focusing on the broader energy sector, holds the remaining 20% through Afric Energy Resources Pty Limited.